Wednesday 20 April 2016

2 Poems by Sabahudin Hadžialić

BESMRTNI SNOVI 

ETERNAL DREAMS 



I call out her name 
at night 
while she is asleep. 
… 

The reflexion of probability 
is out of grasp 
of my mortal soul 
because 
Ariadna 
spun a yarn 
from a molten core. 
… 
My core! 
… 
I call out her name 
at dawn, 
while she is asleep. 

She is strong in her 
restraint 
while she lolls 
on the tombstone 
in the graveyard 
of 
my… 

… 

Destiny. 



BUDUCE SVITANJE 

DAYBREAK SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE 



It is too hot 
to dream 
However… 
It is to cold 
to think 



Bionote 

Published 18 books of poetry and prose (BiH, France, Italy, Switzerland, USA). His poems translated into 20 world languages. Represented in anthology of poetry in World and Balkans. Awarded author. Edited two anthologies (poetry and aphorisms). Info: http://sabihadzi , weebly. com  

No comments:

Post a Comment